New Purchase Just add TLC

LazyFlamingo2

Yeah, she really wasn't bad. lots of leaves and trash tossed in her, more cosmetics then any thing.Hull # is very faint, but looks like 89 last digits, does look newer.The previous owner inherited the boat and did not know anything.Walk around Gunnels seem like they were added on,with the grab bars? Just never saw another Redfisher with the walkaround gunnels like that? I saw it while helping a friend, lady just wanted it gone.Right spot ,right time.Anywhere else I can look to date her?

Looked like a bay fisher to me also. Registration says 89 and last digits on hull look to match , but hard to read very smashed and faded. The lady I purchased from , I trust but some things just don't look right? I don't know , I'm just always suspicious . Motor is a 98 yam 115 from info found in paper work given to me.

OK, finally got the real title, mystery solved.last digit on hull ID is missing boat is a 98.Makes more sense boat just too clean but the walk around gunnels still seem strange for a Redfisher? Kinda feel bad that I picked this boat up as inexpensive as I did from her. No more thinking though, great deal, great boat, great time to go FISHING!I LOVE MY NEW USED HEWES! :content:

Archived