Sign in to follow this  
Alan Sherman

Yamaha 2014 250 SHO for sale

My new engine just arrived. Motivated to sell 2014 Yamaha 250 short shaft SHO. Original Yamaha warranty expires end of January. 2 extra years of Yamaha warranty can be added to this engine for $2850. Maintained and serviced from day 1 by Bob Hewes Boats. Asking $8500.

786-436-2064

Alan

Pictures would be great too if you have any on hand.  Kept on lift or in storage etc...  Any nicks dings or fading?  I have a 200 SHO and looking to move up to a 250 and may be interested.  Thanks

On ‎1‎/‎20‎/‎2019 at 12:44 PM, Inshore1 said:

Pictures would be great too if you have any on hand.  Kept on lift or in storage etc...  Any nicks dings or fading?  I have a 200 SHO and looking to move up to a 250 and may be interested.  Thanks

Contact http://www.nizpromarine.com/

No need to switch your entire engine. 200 to 250 is as easy as a computer flash.

• Like 2

Hey Lap, I’ve been following the ECU flashing threads for years on the SHO.  I’m just scared that as soon as I “flash” mine, it will blow up for some reason and cause me an 7-8k trade in on a new 250 that I could have had with warranty.  I also don’t want to explain the ECU swapping to the new owner If I ever sold it.  It would help me sleep better if it was OEM.  I think my OCD is getting the better of me here

Love the SHO, great motor.  Good luck with the sale

• Haha 1