2200TRS and AmeraTrail trailer bunks????

bernieNC

Hoping someone can take a photo for me. I am trailer shopping and have questions/concerns as to where the boat rides on the bunks on an AmeraTrail. I have 2013 TRS w/ a B60 thru hull transducer and I want to make sure it is clear of the bunk. The transducer is in the area of between the strakes forward of the trim tab on the starboard side. Where does the hull sit on the bunks?

23 minutes ago, HoneyB said:

I have a 2012 2200 trs sitting on an Ameri Trail. My airman through hull sits directly on top of the bunk. Not crazy about this but that is the way it was when I bought it 

I hear you. Some say that is OK and some say you may burn in hell. I am trying to avoid it if I can. Need all the help I can get.

I must just be too cheap for an Ameritrails.  Are they that much better? I know they are built well but $2500 extra is steep

I got a magic tilt that’s been great for 3400, built for the hull with the welded bunk supports, upgraded wheels, etc. We have pulled that sucker everywhere with zero issues this far

12 hours ago, dcathey said:

I must just be too cheap for an Ameritrails.  Are they that much better? I know they are built well but $2500 extra is steep

I got a magic tilt that’s been great for 3400, built for the hull with the welded bunk supports, upgraded wheels, etc. We have pulled that sucker everywhere with zero issues this far

I have been pricing this trailer for a 22 pathfinder. My concern is the 13" wheels. Do you know what model number you have and the size of the rims? Any info will help. I was quoted "here’s your new price for a welded TCA2244 setup for a Pathfinder 2200.  Spare tire, no brakes, PVC guides.  SS hardware included.  Price is: $3,960."

• 2 weeks later...
On 2/1/2019 at 8:28 AM, bernieNC said:

I have been pricing this trailer for a 22 pathfinder. My concern is the 13" wheels. Do you know what model number you have and the size of the rims? Any info will help. I was quoted "here’s your new price for a welded TCA2244 setup for a Pathfinder 2200.  Spare tire, no brakes, PVC guides.  SS hardware included.  Price is: $3,960."

Mine has 14” wheels....I got concerned and measured them...😂

Archived