Gel Coat color?

whichwaysup

Hey all - 

We're moving forward with the boat repair.  I need to order a quart of the "white" gel coat used for the deck and for the bottom of my boat.   Apparently, I can get color matched gel coat by providing my hull's serial number  . . . somewhere.   Anyone able to send me in the right direction?  Do I need to reach out to Ray at MBC or somewhere else?

Thanks in advance for any help. 

Uggh - Fighting lady yellow for that year only comes in a Gallon - 623.00!!!!   Anyone on here have any ideas?  I don't need much - 90% of the repair will be on the Oyster white bottom.

Also, maybe a question for Ray/MBC, but for a given year for the 2 tone boats - is the same color used on the (white) deck that is used on the (white) bottom of the hull?   I have some non-skid that will need to be patched as well.

Ping justfish on this forum. He lives close by and may be able to persuade them into a sample jar, being that he is local and all.

I can't answer on Ray's behalf, but my '03 was oyster white on the hull, and the Spectrum color for my year matched well enough on the deck that you couldn't see it. I patched some former bimini top holes, buffed to a shine with compound and a little wax, you never would have known there was a hole there....

Archived