Sign in to follow this  
EricD1980

WTB 21 Master Angler, 21 Redfisher, 24 Pathfinder Project hull

Default WTB 21 Maverick MA, 22/24 Pathfinder Project/Refit hull or equivalent

I am looking for a new project. I want to buy a 21 Maverick Master Angler, 22-24 Pathfinder, or equivalent hull. Just looking for a hull with no fiberglass work. Looking to paint, repower, rewire, and refit. Cash up to $15,000 depending on condition and rigging. The fewer value accessories the better as everything will be replaced.

I did our last polling skiff and we really enjoyed it.

Please if you have an interesting hull with a dead motor, no motor, or just ready to sell, and willing to sell it at a fair reasonable price let me know through PM.

Within 5 hours drive of South Florida please
Thanks

Really looking to do the rewire myself.  A bit picky.  Price is a little out of my budget for a boat I will strip and gut.  Now if it has a power Pole Blade 8+, or new 9"+ electronics, or JL's,  minkota Ulterra auto deplot, or new Jack Plate.  High end marine accessories that can be reused.  That's a different story

I have a 2002 21 Redfisher. Florida title (and trailer registration) in my name. Solid hull. Faded red paint that needs buffing/polishing, or repaint/wrap. It looks good in picture because I just pressure washed it. I wet sanded with 600 and rubbing compounded (no polishing compound) a small area and it looks good.. Sits on solid, new tires, aluminum tandem torsion axle trailer. I have been restoring it. Center Console is unbolted, but in place, to rewire. All live well pumps work. Bilge pump needs replacement. Aerator pump for release well needs replacement. Jack plate works. Trim tabs work. Original 3 bank Sportsman charger, not certain it works, as well as 2 bank MightyMite charger. Original Digital Yamaha gauges (Tach/Speedo) I had rehabbed. Bow dry storage locker is cracked from weight of dual battery "hidden well" of trolling motor, this is due to the support deck beneath giving way. I have one leg of the original aluminum polling platform and polling platform deck... this is presently removed. I had no intention of reinstalling due to polling a 21 through the flats is like polling trough syrup. Missing high speed pump pick up screen on keel. I have all original seating cushions that are usable, but I was going to have re-upholstered.  A few dents in the deck here or there... it is a 2002. Aside from that, boat is solid and as received from factory. 

2002 Yamaha 200 HPDI VMAX. 462 hours.. All "mystery" filters replaced and VST filters replaced. Motor fires up (on external tank,) "revs" great, but idles rough. I have not checked it further, nor hooked up to computer. Cowling needs to be repainted due to fiberglass rash/sun. Oil tank pump works. Even compression across cylinders around 115-120. New SEI lower unit (1 month old) that has yet to hit the water... transferrable warranty ( I believe) of 3 years from purchase date. 24V 80lb thrust MinnKota Riptide trolling motor that I have yet to check. Seastar Hydraulic steering.

Factory Bob's Jackplate. Factory Lenco Trim Tabs. Full factory red boat cover with a few holes.

$11000 for hull and trailer.

$16,000 for motor, hull and trailer.

I AM IN NO NEED TO SELL THIS. Eric D, I am simply replying to your post, those who are following, and the fact that the 21 redfisher is a basdazz boat that is no longer manufactured and highly sought after. If you, or anyone, wants to put a little "elbow grease" into making it the boat you dream of, and not pay the "turn key" price, or comparable new price, this is the boat for you. PLEASE DO NOT WASTE MY TIME WITH BEING A HULL KICKER, THE PRICES I STATE ARE FIRM. If not, I will have it on the water at some point and ask a "turn key" price.

ALL, please feel free to message me for further details. Boat is located in SWFLA, or a two-thee hour drive across the Alley from you.

20181013_153539_HDR.jpg

20181013_153554.jpg