* SOLD * Lowrance HDS Carbon 12" with Transducers (like new)

Josh B

* SOLD * Like new, used briefly. Purchased in 2018, Lowrance HDS Carbon 12" display with both standard 83/200 and Structure Scan transducer included. Others are selling online (eBay, etc.) for $2,000+ without transducers. I am including transducers. New price was over $3,000 on this unit. This unit has been updated to latest release. It includes everything you would get brand new. All boxes, paperwork, cables, brackets, cover, stickers, etc. Unit is still currently installed in my boat and can be demo'd on site, but will be removed in the next day or two. Asking $1,850 $1,700 will ship at buyers expense. Call/Text or email is fine. 941-224-five84six or jbibler at gmail.com

Thanks,

Josh B.

HDS_Carbon.jpg

HDS_Carbon2.jpg

HDS_Carbon3.jpg

HDS-12_Carbon_ROW_with_HST-WSBL_Skimmer_Transducer_and_StructureScan_Bundle.png

Hey guys,

Sorry for the late response as I didn't get online the last few days.

Jazzy - I've had every generation of the HDS from the beginning. The screen clarity on this unit is a huge upgrade to the Gen1-3 units and you'll definitely notice an improvement in speed. Just going between screens, zooming in and out, etc. it's much faster unit. There's obviously additional features as well. The wifi is really nice for updating the unit and moving files without needing to manually remove a card and take to a computer, etc. 

The unit is still under warranty and I'll give my personal guarantee that it looks and functions like new. As stated above, it will work with the Gen2 transducers. I have been running it with the two separate transducers instead of the all in one. I like the idea that I have the option to switch between them or run both if there was an issue with one of them. 

If you already have them installed it's a 10 minute job to remove your Gen2 screen and put the new screen in it's place. All same power/transducers, etc. Super easy.

Thanks,

Josh B.

Thanks Josh! I would love to trade up but I don’t know if it’s worth around a $1k difference if I sold mine. But right now mine has the problem with the time. I don’t know if you heard about it but it’s aggravating to me. For some reason a lot of the units list time a few months ago. Something about a decibel system they use and it reached 1000 and didn’t know how to compute it. Anyway not only the time is affected but now it can’t give you the tide chart cause it’s time dependent. What I’ve heard so far is Lowrance isn’t doing anything about it. They say it may fix itself in a few months when the decibel goes up again. 

Jazzy,

I hadn't heard about that issue... but I'm surprised they aren't releasing a fix for it. Someone with some tech background will end up finding a fix for it I bet if you search enough online. The bass forums have a huge amount of Lowrance users out there. I'll keep my eyes open and respond back if I find anything out.

Josh B.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived