Rtic coolers

DonV

How much can you compress the soft coolers?  It would be great to stick one in my release well but the opening is just under 9” and the cooler is 11.5”. Once it got it there is more than enough room. It would be great to not have to bring a hard cooler or fill the well with ice just for a few drinks. 

23 hours ago, mulligan said:

How much can you compress the soft coolers?  It would be great to stick one in my release well but the opening is just under 9” and the cooler is 11.5”. Once it got it there is more than enough room. It would be great to not have to bring a hard cooler or fill the well with ice just for a few drinks. 

I have a RTIC soft cooler and they don’t crush down well. Polar bear coolers may be better for you. It’s a company out of South Georgia. They make good coolers , I have a bunch( no affiliation)..there is a 50% off sale until Christmas. The code is 2112

http://www.polarbearcoolers.com/SFNT.html

On 12/12/2018 at 1:39 PM, mulligan said:

I use mine as a bag of death....they hold ice all day.....and larger ones will hold a few reds, trout, etc..enough to take home for dinner and maybe a few ladyfish for chunk baits.

dc

On 12/14/2018 at 1:51 PM, Reel Special 3 said:

Does anybody know if the RTIC 110 will fit under the leaning post of a 2008 PF 2200XL and still be able to open the top with enough room to get stuff in or out?

These sure are good deals, thanks for any replies.

Dan

Doubtful, I was at the dealership on sat and they are putting Engel 80qt  under the leaning post

On December 14, 2018 at 1:51 PM, Reel Special 3 said:

Does anybody know if the RTIC 110 will fit under the leaning post of a 2008 PF 2200XL and still be able to open the top with enough room to get stuff in or out?

These sure are good deals, thanks for any replies.

Dan

No. I have a 65 under mine and have to slide it out a bit to get anything in/out of it. 

Archived