20% off one time Yeti @ Dick's Sporting goods

Wanaflatsfish

On 12/8/2018 at 1:39 PM, Coto said:

Thanks for the info DIno, it's a shame that it's not at another store cause I don't by from Dick's. There name says it all.

I bought someone a birthday present - a Yeti Square Cooler.....price $249...sale $199..then I had my friend buy another item...saved $10...so, for $60...I took the money and run :)

I don't buy much from them...but, when they are handing out $$$$...hard to pass on it :)

dc

Still way overpriced.

You could've bought a 20qt RTIC for $119 but they just sold out of them yesterday. Most of their remaining inventory is marked down.

I've got their 20, 45 & 65 qt coolers; same performance as my former YETIs for a lot less $$! The only difference is they're slightly heavier. 

23 hours ago, conocean said:

Its $92 for the 20qt & $112 for the 30qt soft square RTIC coolers. 

Yes, but it doesn't say "yeti" on it !!! (LOL)....

And Paul, yes, because, as my buddy Chris says, I hate money, I did buy a Yeti bucket (coral green) to match my Engel Cooler and compliments my emerald green skifff....and I will say, it is a really nice bucket....for $39, it's weighted on the bottom with non skid, sits on the floor and doesn't move around when filled with shrimp........ok, start the stone throwing....:) :)

DC

14 hours ago, Wanaflatsfish said:

Yes, but it doesn't say "yeti" on it !!! (LOL)....

And Paul, yes, because, as my buddy Chris says, I hate money, I did buy a Yeti bucket (coral green) to match my Engel Cooler and compliments my emerald green skifff....and I will say, it is a really nice bucket....for $39, it's weighted on the bottom with non skid, sits on the floor and doesn't move around when filled with shrimp........ok, start the stone throwing....:) :)

DC

No stones thrown here cause I wouldn't have told anybody.

I wouldn't tell anybody I went to Dicks either.;)

For those of us who live in NE Fl, there is not a whole lot of choices. BASS Pro teased us with a opening of a store in Jacksonville but it hasn't happened yet. Gander Mountain used to be close but they have closed and so one is left with smaller and more expensive stores in Jacksonville. Have used Dick's for some things but definitely not my "go to" choice.

2 hours ago, justfish said:

Not really sure how to ask this seriously, but why all the hate for Dicks? 

Thank god someone asked.....for goodness sakes...they sell sporting goods....not like it's the Evil Empire...and, BTW, I do buy locally to support all my tackle shops, e.g, Everglades Bait and Tackle from the bait-babe....when I go to Flamingo I hit Don's and drop a few $$$ in addition to shrimp...I dropped about $200 there one time on a net, tackle, hat, etc.

I try to stay away from BPS, especially with my wife as it costs me $$$$ for Tommy Bahama stuff :)

dc

3 hours ago, justfish said:

Here's a start, many to Google. On the same line as Target with their bathroom policy. With both, it's one of those "it's my money, it was not free I earned it and I'll spend it where I want"!! Neither gets my money anymore....period. 

https://thinkprogress.org/dicks-sports-sales-rise-04c44df12a82/

And Dino is right about BPS, keep the wife away....far away. Especially knowing you are going to pay full retail!! :)

15 hours ago, justfish said:

I do not hate dicks .. good selection for the kids sports gear. I do not play golf but they seem to have quality stuff on that front as well. I find there fishing section to be lacking as far as quality salt water gear. 

Archived