slyshon

All Carbon Infused Pathfinder 2300HPS

1 hour ago, mulligan said:

Geez Skip, you are worse than a season finale cliffhanger! 

It looks to be fairly calm but how was the ride compared to the standard 23? Or is that next season too.:D

16 hours ago, slyshon said:

She lives! She's light, fast and drafts very little!  We have a bit more work to do yey and will be posting numbers very soon, stay tuned.

Skip

_63A6927-X3.jpg

_63A6930-M.jpg

_63A6962-X3.jpg

31 minutes ago, bigboysnook said:

Actually, the top of the swim platform is where the bottom of your platform is, pretty similar if you compare water line to hull lines.

As strange as it seems as you lighten the entire hull without changing the rest of the boat you are moving the  center of gravity to the rear. This will cause the back to squat and the bow to rise.  It all deals with displacement.  You can see the effects of weight distribution easily on small skiffs as you walk from the stern to the bow. We are finally seeing some answers to my questions earlier in this post. Not a bad thing just the result of displacement and center of  gravity. 

7 hours ago, redzone1 said:

isnt that what a standard 23 hps with no ttop tops out at with an f300? 

I would think so here is an old post with a 300 and a t-top 65MPH.

(Those are some great numbers on your setup.  I ran a Yamaha SWS 15x22 with the jack plate all the way up, trimmed to 80% and achieved 65 mph at 5600 rpm's going with the wind.  Here is a short video.)

https://youtu.be/ZnxWCEYtvJ8

• Like 1