Sign in to follow this  
Gary Vigrass

Live well 2003 pathfinder 1806

Does anyone know if a live well, built into seat behind console on my 2003 pathfinder 1806 is a factory option? Or was after market add on. All pictures I see on MGB forum only show cooler seat. See attached pictures of my boat live well seat.

DSC08456.JPG

DSC08455.JPG

DSC08453.JPG

DSC08454.JPG

I can’t rmemebr seeing one on any of the smaller pathy’s but they were offered on the 22’s. 

The old brochures are available  on the pathfinder on here that should tell ya 

On 12/5/2018 at 8:00 AM, Gary Vigrass said:

Does anyone know if a live well, built into seat behind console on my 2003 pathfinder 1806 is a factory option? Or was after market add on. All pictures I see on MGB forum only show cooler seat. See attached pictures of my boat live well seat.

99% sure it's an add on....I've been on the forum for over 15 years and have only seen the cooler and bench seat.  Why? is there an issue.

dc

On ‎12‎/‎6‎/‎2018 at 5:39 PM, justfish said:

I can’t rmemebr seeing one on any of the smaller pathy’s but they were offered on the 22’s. 

The old brochures are available  on the pathfinder on here that should tell ya 

Agreed.  They were a factory option on the 22 and 24, but perhaps others as well?  It definitely is a MBC lean post livewell.  I think you can call Ray at the factory and give him your HIN and find out more info.