Pathfinder 2200v 2001 - exceptional condition

WildBlueUnder

I'm the 2nd owner, having owned this boat for 11 years.  It has been thoroughly maintained both mechanically and cosmetically.  It has about 600 hours on the Yamaha 200HPDI 2.6l engine and the motor has been flushed after each outing.  It runs great and pushes the boat to 50-52mph at WOT.

UPGRADES include recovered cushions by Shumakes in Tampa in 2016, Motorguide Xi5 trolling motor w/remote, Bob's Action Jack Plate in 2012, a Garmin 70s touch screen GPS/finder, a new SEI gearcase (still in warranty) and the custom T-top manufactured and installed in 2016  and it has a Sunbrella top.  New bilge pump and new fuel line in 2018.  The boat has Lenco trim tabs, a swim ladder, Uniden VHF radio and Igloo coolers front and back.

There are 3 Optima agm batteries in the console.  The trailer is a Performance and I invested 700.00 at Rolls Trailer in Plant City a few years ago to have it reworked with a new axel and their lifetime warrantied compression springs.  all for easy launch and retreival.  The tires are Maxxis with less than 1k miles.
Everything on the boat works properly.

The title is free and clear and I have most of the latest invoices for maintenance performed.  Inspection, marine mechanics, surveyors are welcome.
I'm in Tampa.  If interested please PM me or email me at tonynoriega46@gmail.com Thank you.

DSCN1503.JPG

DSCN1509.JPG

DSCN1500.JPG

DSCN1501.JPG

DSCN1502.JPG

DSCN1505.JPG

DSCN1506.JPG

DSCN1507.JPG

DSCN1510.JPG

DSCN1511.JPG

DSCN1513.JPG

DSCN1516.JPG