Not mine- 18 MA - good condition, worth looking at

whichwaysup

I haven't laid eyes on this one, but I've spoken to the owner.   Seems like a good guy and the boat seems to be in really good condition.  Given where I am with mine, it's probably just a little pre-mature for me to pull the trigger on.   Hopefully someone else can benefit from it.

https://fortmyers.craigslist.org/lee/boa/d/2003-maverick-18-master-angler/6752972407.html

On 12/1/2018 at 8:38 PM, whichwaysup said:

yep, Steve told me.  You got a great boat from a great guy.  Thank you from saving me from having two in my yard.  

Might just find the umph to get mine fixed if someone, anywhere, canhelp me find a fiberglass guy who can get me back on the water.

Congrats man, she is a beauty.

If you make the trip down to tarpon springs I have a good guy I trust with my life. I'll take you fishing if you bring it down! 

Heard good stuff about a place called spartina up by you

On 12/1/2018 at 8:38 PM, whichwaysup said:

yep, Steve told me.  You got a great boat from a great guy.  Thank you from saving me from having two in my yard.  

Might just find the umph to get mine fixed if someone, anywhere, canhelp me find a fiberglass guy who can get me back on the water.

Congrats man, she is a beauty.

Many good places in Fla. Bring it down make a vaca trip out of it.  Based on the work you say needs to be, that last quote you got is way outta line.

I had bought a leftover 2003 that looked identical to that and sold it to a guy down south on the west coast after only making about 4 payments on it (DIVORCE). Looks very close to mine and you mentioned that someone added a poling platform. If the FL numbers are the same and it has a PTC 19 pitch 4 blade on it then it may be it.

63yt7k.jpg

adyyco.jpg

16 hours ago, linesider 159 said:

If you make the trip down to tarpon springs I have a good guy I trust with my life. I'll take you fishing if you bring it down! 

Heard good stuff about a place called spartina up by you

I may take you up on that.  I grew up down that way and miss fishing St. Joseph's sound.   It's a do-able trip if I get to that point.  

18 minutes ago, lurem said:

I had bought a leftover 2003 that looked identical to that and sold it to a guy down south on the west coast after only making about 4 payments on it (DIVORCE). Looks very close to mine and you mentioned that someone added a poling platform. If the FL numbers are the same and it has a PTC 19 pitch 4 blade on it then it may be it.

63yt7k.jpg

adyyco.jpg

Same registration numbers as one in ad so it looks like it

On 11/30/2018 at 12:58 PM, MontyFisher said:

WEIRD poling platform "in front" of motor!

I'm in the Big & Tall club - not a lightweight.  I like the idea of a poling platform slightly forward of the motor - enough to where it doesn't have to be so tall for the motor to clear it.  But most importantly, placing the weight farther forward for the shallowest draft and COG balance when poling skinny waters.  I've seen some poling platforms that hang way out over the back.  Too far back IMO.

Dale, I've seen those pics of your boat before.  Beautiful boat then - and today!

Archived