KeeKee Run

need help with final upgrade

I have completed vast assortment of upgrades to my beloved 1992 18 MA. I have one final project that is well overdue. I need to get the boat completely rewired. I am currently in the Ocala/crystal river area. I'm looking for recommendations for someone that can do a good, clean, neat job on the rewire. I have had many great recommendations from this group which I am grateful for. Thx

When I had my boat rewired I used Lou at Advantage Boat works in Tampa. Did great work in a timely fashion. 813.877.1939

Any mentioned above will be great, as Dino said its worth the drive to have it done right... the first time. I drove by more than a few shops in Miami-Dade all the way to Pompano to have Bob at IMS work on my HPX. 

I have complete confidence in Advantage boat works doing it right the first time. I had my boat rewired over 6 years ago and it is still going strong with no wiring issues.

Tony will do a nice job and is FAST. He can more than likely quote you over the phone as he has done a ton of MBG rewires. He isn't the cheapest, probably in the $3k range....cheap labor isn't skilled and skilled labor isn't cheap.

Side note....are you a turkey hunter, asking because of your handle.

• Like 1

are you a turkey hunter, asking because of your handle.

Thanks to everyone for the input. I'll make some calls when I get back from a hunting trip. Yes Brad I'm an avid hunter. I'm leaving for a hunting trip to Ga in the morning. I shot this one last week in Alabama. I was elk hunting in NM in September. I am passionate about turkeys. I just booked a turkey trip to Texas for the spring. I fill in the rest of the time fishing and spearfishing  

alabama2018buck.JPEG

Bob Christian at seabob marine.  He is meticulous.  I am a EE, and again he is meticulous.  I looked at his work and talked to him extently.  I ended up selling my maverick before I got him there.

On 11/14/2018 at 7:41 PM, KeeKee Run said:

Thanks to everyone for the input. I'll make some calls when I get back from a hunting trip. Yes Brad I'm an avid hunter. I'm leaving for a hunting trip to Ga in the morning. I shot this one last week in Alabama. I was elk hunting in NM in September. I am passionate about turkeys. I just booked a turkey trip to Texas for the spring. I fill in the rest of the time fishing and spearfishing  

alabama2018buck.JPEG

Who needs a boat with a buck like that.

Looks like one from the black belt region.