2001 deck drain holes

DANO

• 7 months later...
  • 1 year later...

Here is a link to my "fix" Pics  You'll need to cut some kind of access holes (I expanded the holes under the existing seat bases)  For the inlet side I ended up just grinding down one side to make it flat since I wanted SS and only ones I found like the existing ones were plastic which I wanted to get rid of.  This what quite a few years ago and has worked fine (might leak into the hull some since there is no extended lip on the bottom) but I put my fare share of 5200 around them. 

It's a better setup then the factory had (non below water line rated hose, hose was pinched between the acrylic cover and hull and leaked) Trimed a lot of the acrylic cover peace and ran better hose with a straighter shot) You need to get a larger rectangle access panel on the top (lots have used TH Marine ones), I used the hot one of the day suggested by a guy that went by the name Hobo Armstrong 10" Round but you better off with a rectangular one.

If you have more questions etc let me know

Travis