SWF Owners Tournament ?

Fishtails

• Replies 138
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It should be a great time for all!! I just want to beat my neighbor, REEL LOCO. Haaaa

Also, Pine Island Sound is full of floating turtle gr*** right now. So, bring the weedless stuff. I usually like throwing hard baits with treble hooks. I have changed my primary baits to weedless; like flukes, swim baits and eels.

Just saying.

It should be a great time for all!! I just want to beat my neighbor, REEL LOCO. Haaaa

Well, that should not be too hard to do! My catching has ***ed for the past month!!! Going out today to try and find some whitebait(have to try out my new helm). We beat the bushes hard with artificials the last couple trips and found hardly anything. Hope the bite turns back on this week :susel:

Me, my wife and children had a fantastic 3 days at the Tarpon Lodge, it was a great facility and our first MOT. Thanks to MBC for a really fun weekend. Thank you Charlie, Troy, Clay and Megan for the work and time you put in over the weekend, it was much appreciated. I enjoyed meeting alot of new people who shared alot of good info and friendship.

1.jpg

2.jpg

5.jpg

4.jpg

6.jpg

3.jpg

9.jpg

12.jpg

10.jpg

11.jpg

13.jpg

14.jpg