Sign in to follow this  
Waterman18

Ameritrail Trailer prices

I bought my trailer from Peter in Destin.  They sold a new 22, and the owner didn't want the trailer.  It was used once to deliver the new boat to their customer.  I got a good deal on the 2016 trailer.

I may have 2015 Amera-Trail for Sale soon.  PM me your info if you like.

If I were Buying or building one new, Buy a Rolls. Should start around $5k and it will last forever, be less coin and built better. Oh and ready in a week. JMO. 

I have never owned a Rolls but when I think of my Ameri Trail i brings to mind the football chant ....OVER,,,,RATED.....OVER,,,RATED!!

i have owned magic tilts that held up better than my Ameri trail. 

• Like 2

I am in the market as well. Has anyone priced rolls recently? I am going to try sport trail for a quote. My ameratrail has been okay but needs some refreshing soon. 

On ‎10‎/‎16‎/‎2018 at 4:52 PM, FROZEN said:

X2 on the Rolls. Have two of them and still look and operate like new. One is 10 years old plus. Even the lights last a long time.

X3 on Rolls.  Their Lifetime spring axle system will literally last forever.  Best trailer I have owned and towed.

I got a quote from sport trail for 6300 and I wanna say ameritrail pro package was 5300. I’ll see if I can find exact numbers. I ended up getting a Continental through a friend who is a dealer and I’m not real happy with it. 

I have owned a Sport trail, Magic tilt, Rolls and Amera-trail. ROLLS all day long! All of the other were and are good but the Rolls is built heavy duty and every part is top of the line. The one thing I really like was how low the rear bunks sat lowering center of gravity and less trailer needed to be in the water.

I may be selling my Amera- trail soon if anyone is interested let me know. It is only three years old.

762.jpg

750.jpg

737.jpg