Sign in to follow this  
BlazerAL

Latch key

I have an '04 PF 2200V and the locking hatch seems to vibrate and lock the hatch. I, of course, don't have a key so I have to wiggle it open with a bent  hook or other. Anyone know where to get a key in lieu of having to purchase a whole latch assy. Thanks in advance..

AL-

I didn’t have a key when I bought my 2007 2200V.  I called Ray at MBG and he sent me a few.

If he can’t help you, let me know.  I can probably spare one and mail it to you.

1 hour ago, BlazerAL said:

Awesome.. thanks amigo.. Ray is the parts guy in FL I take it? Thanks again...

Yes, he is the parts guy.  Very helpful.    If they don’t have any more keys, let me know.

17 hours ago, BlazerAL said:

I have an '04 PF 2200V and the locking hatch seems to vibrate and lock the hatch. I, of course, don't have a key so I have to wiggle it open with a bent  hook or other. Anyone know where to get a key in lieu of having to purchase a whole latch assy. Thanks in advance..

AL-

This guy has all kinds of stuff. He had keys to fit mine hatch locks that were OEM in 1996. Call or email as he has tons of stuff not listed on his site. http://www.uglyfishinc.com/default.asp

Not that this is a fix for your key but... My rod lockers did the same thing of course the first time it did it the key was in the truck and the rods in the locker and I was miles from my truck.  I just put some silicone on the locking tab.  I don't lock them but if I want to it will still lock.