linesider 159

Vroom Vroom, 21 Fusion with 250 SHO. UPDATE: 74.6 MPH!

I will say that standing against the leaning post at 74 isn't my preferred seating arrangement! You are dead on with that Lol. We did a run with 2 people and the preferred seating was 1 behind the other, not side by side.

I couldn't believe the boat was actually stable at that speed. I thought it would be all over the place. 

• Like 1

48 minutes ago, linesider 159 said:

I will say that standing against the leaning post at 74 isn't my preferred seating arrangement! You are dead on with that Lol. We did a run with 2 people and the preferred seating was 1 behind the other, not side by side.

I couldn't believe the boat was actually stable at that speed. I thought it would be all over the place. 

Between this post and the Nizpro I know why your in law school. Target rich environment.

Just kidding again and LOL. You will have nothing for me soon. Gonna supercharge my SHO on the Maverick. Gonna have Power Tech build me a OFX 30 pitch 5 blade ported and put cushioned seating in my live well. The heck with my passengers, just don't hurt my bait.:D

• Haha 2

Dang it, now I'm headed out right now to look at my cheese grater......... I don't think my tunnel hull will benefit any from a replacement though. The tunnel KILLS the speed, but d@mn can I get skinny.... and that unique growl from the prop/tunnel combo when trimmed just right is something to be heard!

On ‎10‎/‎16‎/‎2018 at 8:10 PM, Capt. Troy said:

Between this post and the Nizpro I know why your in law school. Target rich environment.

Just kidding again and LOL. You will have nothing for me soon. Gonna supercharge my SHO on the Maverick. Gonna have Power Tech build me a OFX 30 pitch 5 blade ported and put cushioned seating in my live well. The heck with my passengers, just don't hurt my bait.:D

As much as I say you should do it, Ive heard so many horror stories on the nizpros. Had a guy this week with twins blow both of them up by accidentally running pump gas :o

Im sure your charter clients would appreciate running 75 mph spot to spot! lol