My 2016 2200 TRS

BillAV8R1

Picked her up yesterday.  Very happy.  Having owned a Redfisher 16 in the past, I know the quality of these boats and never thought twice about getting something other than a Pathfinder.  As you all know, a 2200 TRS is NOT a Redfisher 16 - especially when you think you can maneuver it by yourself in a tight driveway.  :D  

Pathfinder 1_LI.jpg

Pathfinder 2.jpg

Pathfinder 3.jpg

• Like 3

• 11 months later...
  • 2 months later...

Beautiful boat, love the color (same as mine).  

If there is any $$$ left over, consider 1) a Stoltz front roller for the trailer. They are non marking, will not mark up your bow where the roller contacts it.  And 2) a Fulton 2-speed winch, also for the trailer.  With the ability to switch into a low gear you won't have to "power load" thereby dredging a hole at the end of the ramp.

e.g...658461257_LowResMissLaurieIV-6.thumb.jpg.851f501852a1f1e3839f8f89fd20924c.jpg

Have a great time with that beautiful boat!

• Like 1

Completely agree with Ron. The winch that comes on the Ameratrail trailer is undersized and the non-rotating Jack is ridiculous. I boogered up the wheel on the jack pulling out of the dealers lot and then smashed my elbow on it using the winch for the first time. Replaced with a two speed winch and rotating jack.

D26246BB-00D3-41A7-84F1-A188A4FA5CEE.jpeg

70A32570-4B71-4CAB-94E4-AC9E8620F954.jpeg

• 1 year later...
On 11/16/2019 at 8:53 AM, Ron in Atlanta said:

Beautiful boat, love the color (same as mine).  

If there is any $$$ left over, consider 1) a Stoltz front roller for the trailer. They are non marking, will not mark up your bow where the roller contacts it.  And 2) a Fulton 2-speed winch, also for the trailer.  With the ability to switch into a low gear you won't have to "power load" thereby dredging a hole at the end of the ramp.

e.g...658461257_LowResMissLaurieIV-6.thumb.jpg.851f501852a1f1e3839f8f89fd20924c.jpg

Have a great time with that beautiful boat!

Hey, Ron.  What size winch are you using for your 2200, the 2000lbs or the 3200lbs?  Just picked up the Stoltz front roller and want to install both this weekend.

Thanks - 

Bill

9 hours ago, BillAV8R1 said:

What size winch are you using for your 2200, the 2000lbs or the 3200lbs?

The 3200 lb.  the 2 speed feature is the reason to get it. I use the low gear to crank the boat gently to the bow roller even while on the ramp!  Cranking the boat “ up hill “. Looks cool as well.