Tampa Bay Gets An MBG Owners Tournament In October !!

I just spotted this in the Tournament Section !!   Hot off the press for our huge Owners' family in the Greater Tampa area !!

"""

For over 30 years, MBG boat owners and their families have been coming together to share good food, fishing, and friendship.

Maverick, Hewes, Pathfinder, and Cobia owners are invited to join us for our inaugural 2018 Tampa Owners’ Tournament. Bring your family or a friend along to fish for flats, backcountry and offshore species. This year’s tournament will be hosted at the beautiful Hula Bay Club in Tampa, Florida. This tournament (aka “funament”) is an excellent opportunity for you and your family to join other Maverick, Hewes, Pathfinder, and Cobia owners for a few days of fun-filled fishing n the Tampa Bay. The area offers an array of activities to suit every family member. Sign up now to reserve your place.

Dates: October 19th – October 20th, 2018      """

Swing over to the Tournaments & Funaments Forum for all the details, and the link to eventbrite for the application.

The first Maverick Owner's Tournament I fished was in 2001. I met owners there that I am inseparable friends with to this day !

Please fish with us and meet the other families who love their boats and fishing.  It is the cheapest tournament you will fish: $75 for the boat and one person, $55 for additional persons.  Goodie bags, prizes, trophies and more included.   Come have a blast !!

The Hula Bay Club will be the Event location..

Mod Marc  

Archived