Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  

Gasket material

Recommended Posts

Not sure I understand what you mean by half bulb. It is style C.  A hollow bulb, almost round. The top of the grip channel forms the bottom of the bulb.

Share this post

Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this