PRICE REDUCED!!! 21 Maverick Master Angler FOR SALE

Maverick_21

***PRICE REDUCED***

After much deliberation I have decided to part ways with this unique fishing machine. I have not had the time to use her like I used to so I figured I’d see if there’s anyone in the market.  If you know your boats you know the rarity of a 21 Master Angler... couple that with a low hour 4-stroke, custom aluminum trailer, and custom tower and you have a truly one of a kind platform to chase Tarpon on the beach or beat the bushes for Redfish.

2003 Maverick 21 Master Angler

2007 Yamaha 225F w/ 500 hours

2012 Owens and Sons Aluminum Trailer

• Custom made tower by Quality T-Tops
  • 3 custom plumped live-wells all running on Rule 1100’s
  • Waterproof AM/FM/Aux Radio with 4 speakers
  • Plenty of storage
  • Gell cell deep cycle batteries with dual battery switch
  • Garmin color GPS/Bottom machine with dual-frequency transducer
  • Locking built in rod storage
  • 4-blade stainless steel prop
  • Lenco trim tabs
  • Sea-Star hydraulic steering
  • Rule Mate 1100 GPH automatic bilge pump
  • Brand new upholstery

The motor only has 500 hours on it and has been meticulously maintained! Just had it in the shop and have a full diagnostic report to show.  62% of the hours have been below 1,000 RPM... she has been babied!

The trailer is a custom aluminum slide-on made by Owens and Sons out of St. Petersburg. It has heavy duty i-beams, tandem torsion axels, and alloy wheels with spare tire mount. I had the axles LineX’d before they were installed to prevent them from rusting! These trailers are custom made to order and top of the line quality!

The boat has spent it’s life in Tampa Bay. It was custom ordered from Maverick with no poling platform and an unrigged center console. It was then fitted with a custom made half tower from Quality T-Tops.

All three live-wells have been custom rigged with Rule 1100’s, new plumbing, upgraded strainers, modified overflows, and improved inflows for a total of 110 gallons of live-wells! The sea chest has been upgraded to include the stainless steel pick-up grate. The rear access hatch was upgraded to allow much easier access to the bilge than factory.

She is 100% turn-key and ready to be fished! Everything is fully functional: all the lights and pumps work. Will throw in all required safety gear so you’re ready to go!

She could be yours for $35,000  $30,000

Located in Tampa FL.

Call or text Kevin 813-951-7070

Title in hand.

Evenings are the best time to call. If I don’t answer, leave a voicemail and I’ll be sure to call you back ASAP

IMG_0703.JPG

IMG_5298.JPG

IMG_9883.JPG

IMG_9479.JPG

IMG_4948.JPG

IMG_1079.JPG

IMG_6487.JPG

IMG_8719.JPG

IMG_0638.JPG

IMG_3330.JPG

IMG_4440.JPG

IMG_8182.JPG

IMG_6762.JPG

IMG_8182.JPG

IMG_3261.JPG

IMG_1815.JPG

IMG_4693.JPG

IMG_0928.JPG

IMG_7180.JPG

IMG_4989.JPG

IMG_1981.JPG

IMG_6034.JPG

IMG_0467.JPG

IMG_8654.JPG

Edited by Maverick_21
Relisting
  • Like 3

2 hours ago, whichwaysup said:

I HATE it when ads don't have enough pictures to get a good feel for the boat!  ;)

Beautiful boat.  I think this would be about the perfect boat for around here, if say, a guy named NAGJUICE was looking for a cool boat.

HAHA would you believe me if I told you I had to narrow it down to those pictures?!

Thanks! I'm sure I'll regret selling it - it really is an amazing boat! Might make a good one to add to your collection... just sayin :D

• Like 1

• 2 years later...