WTB: Rf 18 or MA 18.5

SaltySouth

Looking to buy a well cared for redfisher 18 or 19 or master angler 18.5.  I know I just missed a bunch of nice MA’s last year.  Anyone have a lead on something good?  Hoping to stay in the “teens” as far as budget so older power or higher hours will be entertained.  Located in SC.

Thanks for the thought and have a great day!

1 hour ago, SaltySouth said:

Looking to buy a well cared for redfisher 18 or 19 or master angler 18.5.  I know I just missed a bunch of nice MA’s last year.  Anyone have a lead on something good?  Hoping to stay in the “teens” as far as budget so older power or higher hours will be entertained.  Located in SC.

Thanks for the thought and have a great day!

Have you seen this one in your backyard? 

https://www.boattrader.com/listing/2003-maverick-master-angler-18-103347500/?refSource=standard listing

10 hours ago, FlatsRiggs said:

I posted my 18.5 MA yesterday. 492 hours on a 115 Yamaha 4 Stroke. Original gelcoat in good shape, but all new wiring, pumps, trolling motor, GPS/Bottom Machine. Lots of photos. Have a look and let me know if you are interested. 

That is one pretty MA!  She’s more than I can spend though.  Thanks for the shout and good luck with the sale.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived