GHP

2500 Hybrid

Any owners in eastern Nc southern va I’m interested in possibly ordering one but no dealer has one or knows of one in the area. 

I can't help you on the 25 being close to NC, but I can tell you my friend and charter captain, had his delivered earlier this year. He's fished off it most of the summer and said it's the BEST bay boat he's ever run and that means something coming from a guy who's had 3 - 24' Yellowfin bay's, an Egret (flats, but....) a couple of smaller Pathfinders, and a Blazer Bay. I don't think you'll have any regrets if you have to go sight unseen.

I'm not close but we took our 2500 to the Chesapeake in July. It performed well. I'm sure there are days a true deep V would be the better boat on a body of water that size though. 

Thanks for the replies my local dealer is trying to find one locally I definitely will not order one without seeing it maybe if I was familiar with pathfinder boats in general I’d consider it. 

I am selling mine next month. 2018 model.  It will be about 11 months old.  The best bay boat ever.  Love it, and ordering another one.

20161213_120416.jpg