Boarding ladder Installation (Finally)

Fishtech

Man I don't want to burst your bubble  and I could very well be wrong but, I think the slide bracket attaches to the bottom of the platform not the top. I have the same setup on my Pathfinder and the ladder slides underneath.   Gonna be some tore up knees and feet mounted that way. Should be easy to change.

What brand is that platform ?  It appears shorter than most I see online, and it should fit my 2000V well. 

I'll be upgrading mine after last weekend.  Had to fish a paddleboard fisherman out of Lake Erie.  Yes, paddleboard.  Not the best decision he made that day.

On 8/20/2018 at 2:03 PM, blackacre said:

Noticed your transducer in the pictures. Are you getting readings while up on plane? Don't see many mounted behind the pocket.

No , I do not get a reading while on plane. I put it where the old one was. I guess there's a better spot for it? 

On 8/22/2018 at 8:00 PM, Grant said:

What brand is that platform ?  It appears shorter than most I see online, and it should fit my 2000V well. 

I'll be upgrading mine after last weekend.  Had to fish a paddleboard fisherman out of Lake Erie.  Yes, paddleboard.  Not the best decision he made that day.

I had to bend the tube to make it fit mine.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived