2006 Pathfinder 2400TE

Conceptzj

Life keeps throwing me curve balls.  Ever since I got my first pathfinder 7 years ago, I wanted a 24TE, and it has been a fantastic boat for the last 2 years.  Unfortunately, I find myself only using it to take the family to the island and haven't had a free day to just go fishing in months.  I am testing the waters and willing to let go of a awesome fishing machine, with hopes to get a newer one next year.  Here are some details and pics.  

2006 Pathfinder 24TE

2006 Yamaha 250 Four Stroke with 875hrs

2013 Ameritrail Tandem axle/brakes/stainless

Has a Garmin 940S Color Touch GPS/Sonar

Power Pole with upgraded C-Monster Pump and New Spike and Hydraulic LInes, new Remote/Lanyard

Has old Tiller MK TM right now, but I have a 36V 112lb iPILOT ready to install in the garage

Jack-plate and Hydraulic Steering

Trim Tabs

Pros, A Battleship of a fishing machine, the amount of deck space is great to fish 3/4 ppl.  The performance of the 250 Yamaha is smooth and brings a tear to your eye on a hot summer day.  Having the Power Pole makes stop n go fishing so easy, and the 940S Garmin is great to keep anyone from getting lost.   I wouldn't change much of anything on this boat.

Hydraulic Steering rebuilt last December

Cons

The boat has Bottom Paint, probably a 10 year old vintage, its not chipping or flaking off but has lost some area from the sand bar and occasional pressure washer.  The Original owner had a reason to paint it, I don't know that history, but I have debated since I've owned it if I am going to redo it or remove it.  It has never affected the fishing or performance so I have lived with the cosmetic flaw it is.

The Leaning post backrest has some wear, its not bad or ripped, just where the vinyl has deteriorated

Trailer Brakes have some rust.  I plan to have this serviced and replaced withing the next week.

Boat is not a perfect 10, it has been used but not abused.  I would give it a solid 6/7 for it has a few scratches and stains here and there.  

Performance

4 Blade Power-tech Stainless Prop gets this boat on plane quickly and without effort.  I typically cruise with the family between 44/45 loaded for a day at the island.  WOT I have seen 51.8 on GPS and it performed great.  

Price:

I am asking $35,000.

Located between Palm Coast and Ormond Beach, FL

Call/Email/Text me if interested

Mike - 386-235-3069 - conceptzj@gmail.com

20160923_185754.jpg

20160923_185733.jpg

20160930_120300.jpg

20160930_120344.jpg

IMG_32441.jpg

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...