Sign in to follow this  
Racinmullet

2012 22 TRS

2012 22 TRS with 2015 225 SHO. Original Motor was a 2012 225 SHO that was swapped out by Yamaha for a 2015 in July of 2015. Sort story, Yamaha wanted the motor for a litigation case involving a boat with 2012 225 SHO. They Swapped me for a 2015. All rigging done by a Yamaha certified dealer. Current motor has about 140 hours with command link gauges and the boat has about 360 hours. New in 2017 is the 36 volt I-Pilot and stereo system, 6 JL 7.7's and 600 watt JL amp. Garmin 840 xs with DownVu transducer. Trailer just got new bearings, hubs and tires. 8ft Blade with brand new hoses. The boat has been kept in a high and dry since bought new.  Boat runs almost square with its current prop. She is due in September for a wax on the flat surfaces and has a couple of blemishes (egg sinker drop on the port folding seat, a rub on the leaning post from pulling the cooler out from underneath it and screw holes from a transducer swap out. Old holes 5200'd and screws inserted it was time pressure to use the boat)from normal use. I intended to get these corrected in September when detailing is done. Asking $42,000.00 OBO. Boat is located in Homosassa and is available for a test ride with a deposit. Currently working a minimum of 6 days a week and Sundays are becoming the norm. I am more than willing to arrange a showing with some notice but don't have the free time for tire kickers. Typically text works better than voice for first time communication, 352-601-6578. 

IMG_0384.JPG

IMG_0467.JPG

IMG_0468.JPG

IMG_0469.JPG

• Like 1

Nice boat!

i am curious what prop you are running, and WOT rpm’s and speed.  You don’t see many 225 SHO’s out there.

It sounds like a lucky deal for you on the new motor!!!!

The prop is a 3 blade Yamaha that's all I know of the top of my head. I never had much energy around prop tweaking. As far  as WOT spec's 5800 to 5900 and the best we have seen is 56.2mph. The picture above is an almost full tank with the wife and kids.