2014 OT

DblPly

• Replies 149
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I was thinking the same thing.. Getting 50 boats together in the sandbar current would be like herding cats.

A photo from a bridge would capture the boats. The current is still an issue. A drone with a Go Pro could get some cool shots of the skiffs running a channel..

2014 MBC OWNER'S TOURNAMENT ROSTER

1. Double Play

2. G8R - 21RF

3. HUNTFISH - 21MA

4. SEAWEED - 21MA

5. MAXX - 18RF

6. GREENHORN - 24PF

7. F4AM (Dave & Shannon) 17 HPX

8. Where's the Fish - 18 HPX

9. Spotted Fever - 18 Bayfisher

10. Headhunter-22 TE

11. FLYBOY (Omar & Jenni) 1900 PF

12. Jersey Joe - 24 Pathfinder

13. Osprey- CL***IC 91' RF

14. Bruce F 24TRS

15. MWoods 23DV

16. Beck - 24 TRS

17. Skeeter95 - Redfisher 16

18. FohrPlay - 18LT

19. Flireman - 17MA

20. Stauter - 18 Bonefisher

21. Skip & Charlie- 17HPXS

22. Salt Aire - 21 MA

23. Benefitman - Red 18' Ray & Becky

24. Jim & Wendy - 03 18 Bonefisher

25. Wayne's World - Wayne and Martha Ann 94 MA

2014 MBC OWNER'S TOURNAMENT ROSTER

1. Double Play

2. G8R - 21RF

3. HUNTFISH - 21MA

4. SEAWEED - 21MA

5. MAXX - 18RF

6. GREENHORN - 24PF

7. F4AM (Dave & Shannon) 17 HPX

8. Where's the Fish - 18 HPX

9. Spotted Fever - 18 Bayfisher

10. Headhunter-22 TE

11. FLYBOY (Omar & Jenni) 1900 PF

12. Jersey Joe - 24 Pathfinder

13. Osprey- CL***IC 91' RF

14. Bruce F 24TRS

15. MWoods 23DV

16. Beck - 24 TRS

17. Skeeter95 - Redfisher 16

18. FohrPlay - 18LT

19. Flireman - 17MA

20. Stauter - 18 Bonefisher

21. Skip & Charlie- 17HPXS

22. Salt Aire - 21 MA

23. Benefitman - Red 18' Ray & Becky

24. Jim & Wendy - 03 18 Bonefisher

25. Wayne's World - Wayne and Martha Ann 94 MA

enjoy gang...Daughter's wedding on Friday 26th... "I think takes priority".....one of these days I'll get to a OT :)

BTW Mark....a drone would be very cool idea....

catch-m up all.....see you on the water....

dc

So the registration is closed now and we have 53 boats. In the time that I've been involved, that's a record. Great work!

I really like RW's picture idea, but the organizing aspect scares me. I'll leave that up to you guys to pull off.

Not long now. It needs to come soon as I won't be able to move in my office if it gets any fuller with raffle item boxes. We have a bunch of great stuff and some new great contributors.

See you in two weeks.

Charlie,

I don't know what the logistics would be, but if we could get all the boats together at the sand bar at Whale Harbor, it would make a great photo-op for the OT.

RW

Great idea RW but as CJ stated that would be tough at best, ever herded kittens?

Skip

Someone just needs to say - this location, this time - and who ever makes it, makes it...those who don't, miss out.

So the registration is closed now and we have 53 boats. In the time that I've been involved, that's a record. Great work!

I really like RW's picture idea, but the organizing aspect scares me. I'll leave that up to you guys to pull off.

Not long now. It needs to come soon as I won't be able to move in my office if it gets any fuller with raffle item boxes. We have a bunch of great stuff and some new great contributors.

See you in two weeks.

We'll need name tags this year!

We are coming down Tuesday night and hope to arrive Wed. by noon.

Stay at La Siesta and we want to do some night fishing Wednesday night and most of Thursday.

Can you guys recommend some good places to fish.

Tarpon, snook, and redfish is our aim.

Also can we follow any of you over to Flamingo Friday or Saturday.

Thanks and look forward to our 1st O/T

Make sure your hooks are good and sharp! CJ's office is overflowing with swag, some really nice stuff again this year. We have a few new sponsors this year that have stepped up, remember the more you catch the better chance you have of winning!

Looking forward to seeing everyone....

Skip

I have a room at the Breezy...anyone need a partner for in shore Fri or Sat or both...pm or email me. Happy to contribute $$$ and have my own gear.

Tossing this out as the deadline is near to cancel at Breezy...I have a room but am "number 4" on the wait for a slip. Son and son in law have college and work commits.

If not I will likely come solo but prefer to not deal with the launch and load daily being solo and will cancel reservation at BP and look at La Siesta or another venue so I can keep the boat in the water.

SO... heads up if you are number 1 on wait list for a room if no one needs a hand.

Just tossing it out as the BP says the deadline to cancel my room is tomorrow...

We are coming down Tuesday night and hope to arrive Wed. by noon.

Stay at La Siesta and we want to do some night fishing Wednesday night and most of Thursday.

Can you guys recommend some good places to fish.

Tarpon, snook, and redfish is our aim.

Also can we follow any of you over to Flamingo Friday or Saturday.

Thanks and look forward to our 1st O/T

My buddy Shannon and I will be at he Breezy Wednesday night if you want to meet for dinner. We'll be happy to provide some input and info about running to Flamingo. PM or email me.

Archived