2014 OT

DblPly

• Replies 149
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Sept 25-28th of 14 it does appear. You can go back through the topics and read about this years and past years. Just found out today the Breezy is booked already... so I am on the wait list. If your interested I would say give them a call and get on the list early as you can...pretty popular. Angela says they have rooms just no slips. hoping this is the year I actually get there!

They don't mail out literature or invites that I have ever seen. This forum page is where it all happens. You can read the past OT pages. It is the same place and same weekend, with the same format every year, at least for as long as I have been a forum member.

It is a great family and friends weekend in the Keys. Went two years with a couple of my sons and had a great time. Going to try and make it in 2014.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
I'll be there with the future Mrs. for our OT debut...hoping we can get off of work...

Can we use Breezy Palms ramp if we don't stay? It's a little trek from the house and would rather pull it as opposed to run it back and forth each day

Yes, across the street is the ticket..very nice ramp, save, you can even leave it over night at their facility if you like…in water or on trailer.

The problem at the OT from what I've seen and heard is that trailer parking during the day is very congested.

But, check with the OT coordinators..

dc

I'll be there with the future Mrs. for our OT debut...hoping we can get off of work...

Can we use Breezy Palms ramp if we don't stay? It's a little trek from the house and would rather pull it as opposed to run it back and forth each day

Yes, across the street is the ticket..very nice ramp, save, you can even leave it over night at their facility if you like…in water or on trailer.

The problem at the OT from what I've seen and heard is that trailer parking during the day is very congested.

But, check with the OT coordinators..

dc

If there's room at Breezy dock I may just run it up from the house in the morning and run back at night. Who knows, gotta get off work first so I can go haha

I've attended the OT for many years now, so I speak from personal experience, not heresay. Generally speaking there is no "extra room" at the dock, its all individual slips booked to max. Also I don't think they let you use the ramp. Trailer storage is not permitted on the property if you have no slip rented. Call the Breezy Palms they will advise you of their rules, its not up to the OT guys from MBC.

La Siesta has a great ramp across the street, but it costs $30 per day to ramp.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Archived