2016 2300 HPS Fuel Tank Dimensions

George Seither

George, could be wrong, but I think the problem most owners were experiencing was due to the "new anti-vapor canister" installed in the fuel fill line. It's some type of device installed in the fuel fill hose that keeps fuel vapors from escaping into the atmosphere. The Pathfinder web-site should list the capacity (gallons) of the tank.

SCFD,

Thanks for the info and yes I believe this is the culprit, called Pathfinder and they shed some light on the issue as well, Sending unit on E is 2" above bottom of the tank, which makes sense for a small reserve, 5% Vapor gap and the tank volumes add up very close to listed tank capacity, I would like to know what the reserve capacity with out having to pump the fuel out and measuring it.     

4 hours ago, Magnum said:

I've been able to add up to an additional 9 gallons after the first click when filling.  It's not a problem now that I now about it, but lead to my brother running out of fuel one time thinking he had approximately 10 more gallons.

Same thing happened to me too plus it takes an extra 10 minutes to get the last 10 gallons in.  

Archived