2018 Egret Mocassin 210

flatscritter

I realize that this is not a MBG product however i have owned (2) Pathfinders and (1) Maverick in the past.

2018 Egret Moccasin 210
2017 Suzuki 200hp with 86hrs/Fly by Wire Controls/Digital Management System/6 year warranty
8ft Power Pole Blade
Clarion Stereo
Minn Kota 80lb Hand Control
Garmin VHF
9" Simrad with Chirp and Total Scan Transducer
Under Gunnel LEDs with remote that change color
(2) Livewells
Stealth On Board Charging System with Odyssey Batteries
65qt Yeti with Matching Cushion
Removable Rear Seat with Backrest
Sea Dek Under Gunnel Pads
Aluminum Trailer

Boat is pristine, completely loaded, and a truly impressive ride. Only reason for selling is to move into a larger boat.

$65,000.00

Please call or text with any questions

864-809-7314

Egret 1.JPG

Egret 2.JPG

Egret 3.JPG

Egret 4.JPG

Egret 5.JPG

Egret 6.JPG

Egret.JPG

50 minutes ago, hurricane said:

Such a great looking boat, I just don't understand the idea behind the forward casting deck being so small!

I fished one for a season in the keys, such a killer boat.  I believe Jeff Malone in Marathon had a sizable part in this boats design.  In my opinion, the majority of charter customers are more comfortable staying down in a cockpit rather than up on a deck.  This layout is awesome in my opinion, I feel like huge front decks are largely unused on most bay boats.  

Thank you for all of the kind words.  It really is an awesome boat.  Hard to explain how well it rides without having been on one.  Just find ourselves spending more time in the ocean and needing something a little larger.

Hurricane - I understand your concern.  I probably would have added another foot to the front deck.  However, you can still fish 2 people comfortably up there and the amount of cockpit space sure is nice for tackle boxes, coolers, etc.

Ridding_Dirty - You are correct, not a kevlar hull.  Most of the Mocassin's i believe are built with tri-axial glass.

One More - Totally agree.  I actually spoke with Jeff Malone before purchasing this boat.  Super nice guy and sounds like a hell of a fisherman.  I believe he actually owns (2) Mocassins.

2 hours ago, One More said:

I fished one for a season in the keys, such a killer boat.  I believe Jeff Malone in Marathon had a sizable part in this boats design.  In my opinion, the majority of charter customers are more comfortable staying down in a cockpit rather than up on a deck.  This layout is awesome in my opinion, I feel like huge front decks are largely unused on most bay boats.  

I can only speak for me, but when I am fishing, I am either on the front deck or rear deck.  And when friends are fishing with me, same with them!  Granted, this isn't charter fishing by charter customers, but I can't imagine any bay boat owner fishing from the cockpit when they have an elevated deck.........front and rear!   I just got back from fishing with a guide in Louisiana on his 26' bay boat.  And the three of us fished for two days on the elevated decks!  Maybe in 10 more years I won't be able to climb up on the decks, but until then...........

2 hours ago, JEM said:

I can only speak for me, but when I am fishing, I am either on the front deck or rear deck.  And when friends are fishing with me, same with them!  Granted, this isn't charter fishing by charter customers, but I can't imagine any bay boat owner fishing from the cockpit when they have an elevated deck.........front and rear!   I just got back from fishing with a guide in Louisiana on his 26' bay boat.  And the three of us fished for two days on the elevated decks!  Maybe in 10 more years I won't be able to climb up on the decks, but until then...........

Haha same here . Only get in the lower deck when I need a break and sit down to have a drink of water.

Will say they look solid and this is a beautiful boat.

I'd love that much deck space for the kids whether they're fishing or lounging while I use the casting decks. To each their own, I can see uses for it. 

I fished one in the keys with Jeff Melones Capt Hunter Allen, it's an impressive boat.  

I did rep the Hewes shirt though!

000001.jpg

000011q11.jpg

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Archived