21 MA for $14k

flatwater

9 minutes ago, conocean said:

I seem to remember a dark green 21MA posted on this forum a few years back that had major hull failure. Hmmmm is right! 

That might have been Capt. Troys old boat that a British guy bought and keep in the keys. Think he had it fixed and sold it, if I remember had at least a 200 on it. Not saying its not the same hull, it could be..

But take a close look at pic #3. Follow the strakes back down the hull.

Phot

30 minutes ago, hurricane said:

That might have been Capt. Troys old boat that a British guy bought and keep in the keys. Think he had it fixed and sold it, if I remember had at least a 200 on it. Not saying its not the same hull, it could be..

Dam good eye. Photo shopped for sure.

44 minutes ago, hurricane said:

Not Troys old boat.  Troys boat was fully restored and painted black.  There were pics on here a couple weeks back "push pole holder location on 21 thread?"

Pic number 3 is strange.  Hmmmm! LOL  Good eye Hurricane. 

12 minutes ago, Wanaflatsfish said:

appears the owner at least date marks service....who knows...yes a blur....could be manythings.......might be a divorce or fire sale...never know.

Agreed,  If I was looking for one I'd be in the truck to check it out for myself

I live less than 5 min away so if someone wants an extra set of eyes on this boat let me know. I was originally going to buy it to flip but decided against it so I posted it up here. Still could be a great deal for someone pending a thorough inspection. 

• 3 weeks later...

Archived