Showing age

HoleShot18

Hard to believe shes already 15! Irma destroyed my nursery and I kind of neglected my ride since I didnt even have time to get her to water... Finally got to scrubbing, and she cleaned up alright, but I'm definitely thinking I may see a guy about selling some organs, I'd love to drop her at the MBC refurb shop!

20180723_072009.jpg

20180723_071942.jpg

received_2105244349487872.jpeg

I last had her rigged by Shallow Water Customs back in 2011, today I am installing a new garmin harness as the one factory installed for my original 440 finally died. Spoke with Inshore Marine Specialties, who I understand is the better half of what was SWC to get a new switch panel worked up... I have lights, bilges, and accessories, but trim tab switches are shot and I bypassed my kill switch last time I was out as it gave out half way through the day!😂🤣🤫 I thought I'd sneak down to ENP while everyone chases sea roaches, but looks like I'm back to playing engineer!

20180724_153910.jpg

56 minutes ago, Peter said:

Gotta love that Woodys Wax

You know it! Haven't even gotten that far yet, I did a concentrated scrub with woodys ultra pine then got to scrubbing hatches. Once I finish the rigging that needs attention I'll give it another once over with the wash, then seal the shine with the wax! God does it make my eyes tear when she's shined up...  the sun just reflects so dang bright!

Archived