Delivery Day

Oh well.... not much luck.  Much better grip than the PTR series but the 21 seemed to be a bit too much prop.  I was able to get 6300-6400 RPM's @ 47MPH with the 19PTR but only managed to get up to 5600-5700 RPM's @ 42-43mph with the PRO3 21.  Back to the drawing board I guess

My PRO3R21PCL135 PT  13.5 X 21 3 blade  class D prop should of been a day behind yours but it wasn’t a direct flight to me it had a stop in Texas prior to me getting it . I figured that I would of got a call from Texas before today but so far no news . 

2 hours ago, wthree3 said:

What we're you guys running these on? My Yami pro is getting a little worn and this PRO3 might be a good option if they are priced better than the Yami version and will fit a f150 gearcase.

These are D class props or with Yamaha they are K- size props for 115 HP motors . Your F-150 would be a M - size large hub prop . Not going to fit . 🙁

People running the 90 -130 HP Yamaha s that have not been able to buy a Pro Series Yamaha prop should be very interested in these PRO3 Power Tech props . I am not sure if Power Tech is open today because it is national vanilla ice cream day you may have to wait a day before you place a order . 🍦🍦

• 2 weeks later...

That is AWWWWWESOME, Joe!!!!!!  xD    I was hopin' you'd have better results that m'poor friend, Derek, did. (No worries, D, I'm callin' you next. Just been a lonnnnnnng week, dudeski.)

Thank you verrrry much for your oh-so-kind words, both, here, and on the lovely E-mail you sent to me. 9_9 You're aces, man!!!!:D

We worked reeeeeally hard on this one, as we thought it had good potential,...not a HUGE demographic, mind you, so it won't be makin' us rich, or anything, but it's another reeeeally useful tool in the PowerTech! toolchest, when we need it. Kinda like that telescoping magnetic pick-up on your tool wall.  Ya don't need it often, but when ya do....    ;)

Now, Joe, you and I discussed, and you saw the pic of, the PRO4, but I hadn't tested it, yet.  Well, my first test was a bit of an oddball for this forum, but it was quite a common application for us.  So as not to push any other brands, I'll just say that we went from another brand of 4-blade to a PRO4R21 and when from an application that had terrible holeshot, terrible ventilation, very little trimability, and only 34.5 mph to GREAT holeshot, no ventilation at all, complete trimability with NO blow out, and 39.5 mph, all by changing the prop. No motor elevation changes, no options changes, and no change in conditions.  My tester, who's tested a ton o' props, said that this may be the single, best prop he has ever tested, and while that's wonderful of Bob to say, it's certainly an oversimplification.  It just happened to be the right geometry and pitch for an application in need.  When I get a minute, or three, I'll share a few thoughts on propellers and propeller selection, in general, but as always, there's not enough time in th'day.  DOH!!!  :S

I thank you, again, for all you folks do for us, gang!!!!! :D I can't tell you how much in means to us.9_9 Truly.:x

Well, I hate to do a post-by, but work waits for no monkey, in Propeller Paradise, m'friends!!  :P

Happpppy Friiiiiiiiiiiidaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Signed,

The Finally-Outta-Th'-103-108-Temps-Half of the Hydrodynamic Duo B|

Funny you metion that. o.O Shhhhhhhh^_^;)

We have several projects in the works, among them Bravo 1 protos in testing, PRO4 seems to be testing well, TRPs getting machining specs, DF350 twin props, NRX4, secret stuff:ph34r:, LFX3/4, more secret stuff:ph34r::ph34r:, etc.  If business weren't so damnably good, we'd have more time for product development, but it's certainly better'n'the alternative, right?!?!?!?!  hehehehehehexD

Stay tuned. Same Monkey Time,...same Monkey Channel!!!!!   :P

Signed,

The Only-Spillin'-Some-O-th'-Beans-Half of the Hydrodynamic Duo B|

On 8/3/2018 at 2:39 PM, dabear said:

I ran the all new 

PRO3  21 pitch 3 blade prop today Friday August 3rd . This thing ran so much like the Pro Series Yamaha K-21 that I have been running for a year that I would have a very hard time telling them apart . If anyone is in the market to find a prop to replace a Yamaha Pro Series than this prop will work . I am glade a bought and ran this PRO3 21 pitch Power Tech prop . I was very impressed wil how it looks rides hole shot and speed . Work great on my set up 

Uh oh...after all that homework you did for me on my setup and prop locate....is this something I should consider now lol?

We did the home work together, I did it with you not for you . Triplec this is a replacement for the K series Yamaha pro series props that is the small hub application. Unfortunately your larger motor has a M-21 large hub prop . Power Tech PRO3 are for there D class small hub  . Good thing is you have a used M-21 that works well . Wthree3 asked if Power Tech is going to make a Pro Series M replacement , sounded like nothing yet but he didn’t say no either . Triplec if it’s not broke don’t fix it , are you still happy with how the M-21 is working if so don’t worry be happy 😊 

Archived