19ft Action Marine Runabout

Lap it Up

- 19 foot Action Marine 

- Full Livorsi gauges

- In Control controls

- Hot foot throttle

- Seastar helm and Verado steering ram (Hydraulic)

- Manual setback jackplate

- 2 7.7 M series JL's

- 2000 250 EFI oil injected (Simon solid mounts, Boyseen reeds, lightened flywheel, Simon computers, bobs LW pickup. rebuilt top to bottom around 150 hours ago. approx. 275HP)

Helping a buddy spread the word.  He is looking to get into a Bay boat so this one needs to go to make room.  He personally built this boat from the ground up several years ago when he was in the marine repair industry.  Floor, full length transom, wiring, fuel tank, paint and all rigging.  Boat is solid as a rock and was built correctly.  Not one screw hole into the floor at all. 

The boat was fully painted with awlgrip but the top cap took a beating from the sun.  That is really the only true flaw.  Cap needs to be re-shot or wrapped to look perfect.  It is capable of 90 plus MPH if you are brave enough.  Amazing cruising speeds with a 3 liter.  I can give you his phone number if you have any detailed questions.  He knows everything about the boat top to bottom. 

$5,500 for entire rig

$4,000 for engine alone

Cutler Bay Fl pickup or meet up.  

IMG_2677.JPG

IMG_2678.JPG

IMG_3919.JPEG

IMG_3920.JPEG

IMG_3921.JPEG

IMG_3922.JPEG

IMG_3923.JPEG

IMG_3924.JPEG

IMG_3925.JPEG

2 hours ago, MuddyBottomBluz said:

Barney, the owner of Action Marine has a son that lives down in Key Largo, Barney Jr., imagine that, has one with a 300 Johnson V-8. He likes to smoke the jet skis running around down there! 

Yup, I have met him a few times although I believe he sold that boat.  Those force inducted skis are no match for this Action either. 

• 2 years later...