2004 Pathfinder 22 TE

orangefish

I am selling my 2004 Pathfinder 22 Tournament Edition. The boat runs perfectly and is pushed by a 2004 Yamaha VMax Fuel Injected motor that has 980 hours on it. Last summer, I added a Garmin touch screen GPS with Sidescan transducer, a 112lb Minn Kota Riptide trolling motor, onboard charger, a brand new stereo system and 4 gel batteries to power everything. The Tournament edition has 3 live wells and a ton of storage around the boat. The motor was serviced in April and I had the filters and impeller replaced. I am only the second owner, the boat is in excellent shape. The trailer was just redone with 4 new hubs, new wheels and new Maxis tires. The boat has a full canvas cover and bimini top. Under the console is a 25 gallon freshwater wash down tank. We used the boat in the fresh water St. Johns River for most of its life, but we just moved to Tampa/St Pete. We wash the boat down and rinse out the motor after each use. We have a dive ladder and on board vhf radio. I’m selling to upgrade to an offshore boat. $29,900 OBO If you would like to check it out, call/text 904-994-4066.

IMG_4488.JPG

IMG_4489.JPG

IMG_4490.JPG

IMG_4491.JPG

IMG_4492.JPG

IMG_4493.JPG

IMG_4494.JPG

IMG_4495.JPG

IMG_4496.JPG

• 1 month later...

Archived