Sign in to follow this  
topshelf 2

2200v path finder

If any one is looking @ a 22' P/F on boat trader  listed with North Texas Marine (fort worth ) don't waste  your time  I call there and talked to Jerry he told me the boat was in great condition from the pictures it did look good I drove out from NC only to find it a mess port side was scared from stem to stern , scum lines in the hatches the motor was a mess they never even washed the boat knowing I would be there that morning for pick up they lied to me about the condition of the boat,  the pictures they showed sure didn't look like the same boat , it looks like it may have been under water BE WARE OF THEM 2600 mile trip for nothing

Capt. Bill (top shelf )

• Confused 1
  • Sad 1

Topshelf 2 that ***! In the future make a call out on the forum to the local members that live in the area and they can do a pre-inspection for ya! That's how we roll here, helping each other out!

• Like 2

If it makes you feel any better I did the same thing but it was to homassassa Fl. Only good thing that came out of it was i decided to buy a new one after that 

35 minutes ago, topshelf 2 said:

Thanks guys I'm sure there was a better way to do things than I did but I was able to get out of there with my deposit an no jail time , still looking .

No jail time and getting back your deposit are both great things . I never could understand how someone could send pictures that will not match what you see before you buy.  It is what it is what you see is what you get has to work better than the disappointment you get when the pictures don’t match the product . Don’t give up there are still good people out there . Good luck 

IF you look at the pictures they  have posted ( north texas marine fort worth ) it looks great,  the console door is there in the pictures , the compass is there but they are both missing plus its a mess