2200v path finder

topshelf 2

If any one is looking @ a 22' P/F on boat trader  listed with North Texas Marine (fort worth ) don't waste  your time  I call there and talked to Jerry he told me the boat was in great condition from the pictures it did look good I drove out from NC only to find it a mess port side was scared from stem to stern , scum lines in the hatches the motor was a mess they never even washed the boat knowing I would be there that morning for pick up they lied to me about the condition of the boat,  the pictures they showed sure didn't look like the same boat , it looks like it may have been under water BE WARE OF THEM 2600 mile trip for nothing

Capt. Bill (top shelf )

35 minutes ago, topshelf 2 said:

Thanks guys I'm sure there was a better way to do things than I did but I was able to get out of there with my deposit an no jail time , still looking .

No jail time and getting back your deposit are both great things . I never could understand how someone could send pictures that will not match what you see before you buy.  It is what it is what you see is what you get has to work better than the disappointment you get when the pictures don’t match the product . Don’t give up there are still good people out there . Good luck 

Archived