2004 22 TE 2014 F150 SOLD!

jcchapot

2004 22 TE

2014 Yamaha F150 approx 750 hours

2008 magic tilt dual axle trailer (with title)

Fusion Stereo with 4 speakers & Amp (New in 2017)

Lowrance HDS 5

36 V Ipilot trolling (2013) motor with batteries & 3 bank charger

2 cranking batteriesl

I've used this boat weekly  since acquisition in 2014.  It has a small structural patch on the port hull bottom that is from prior to my acquisition.  I had the patch surveyed prior to purchase and it was deemed structurally sound, but the gel coat in that spot isn't blended perfectly. I put the F150 on the boat in 2014 and have put 634 hours on the hull and motor with ZERO issues.  Non skid on deck shows some wear. The engine has been babied since purchased with oil changed every 100 hours religiously.

Hours are 634

I have taken this boat over 70 miles out and it can get over 4MPG.

The boat is located in Bay St. Louis, MS and can text pictures to anyone interested.  The only reason I am selling is because I just bought a 24 TE.  Not sure how to post pictures please text me at two two 8 – 332 – Three one 70 if you would like some pictures. There is a power pole in the pictures but it is being removed to put on the new boat. It is mounted to the jack plate so there are no holes on the transom from mounting it there.

Also have 2018 dual axle Sport Trail trailer that was custom made for this hull which was delivered the day after I purchased the 24 which it will not fit.  I was planning to sell separately but could be included with this boat for right price.

Reduced to $16,500 

two two 8 – 332 – Three one 70

IMG_1042.jpeg

hull.jpg

The second picture in the first post shows part of the repair.  I will try and get some better pictures today but it looks like it may be storming when I get off work.

The individual i bought the boat from said he didn't know what happened to the hull.  I was expecting to have to spend some money to get it redone but when I brought to a friend who builds boats for the military his guys looked it over and said it was structurally sound and not to worry about getting it fixed if i didnt mind the look of it.  When the boat is in the water its below the waterline and you don't even notice it.  I know it doesn't look pretty but like the add says i have put around 750 hours on this hull without having issues with it.  I'd still be running this boat a couple times a week if i wasn't able to get a 24 at a price i couldn't pass up.  If i had the means i would keep this boat too but unfortunately i'm not in a place financially to be able to have two Pathfinders

• jcchapot changed the title to 2004 22 TE 2014 F150 PRICE REDUCED

I have fished on this boat a lot the past few years with no problems at all. We have caught more redfish than you can count sight fishing in the Biloxi marsh as well has catching limits of big trout at the chandeleur islands. This boat is a no brainer for some looking for a capable boat on a budget. 

• jcchapot changed the title to 2004 22 TE 2014 F150 PRICE REDUCED $16,500
  • jcchapot changed the title to 2004 22 TE 2014 F150 PRICE REDUCED $15,500
  • jcchapot changed the title to 2004 22 TE 2014 F150 $15,500 Actual Hours added
  • jcchapot changed the title to 2004 22 TE 2014 F150 SOLD!

Archived