2018 Sport Trail Trailer for 22 TE - SOLD!

jcchapot

Brand new dual axle sport trail trailer without brakes for $4,700.  This trailer has never even had a boat on it.  I ordered it for my 2004 22 TE a few weeks ago and then Tuesday 07/10 purchased a 24 TE and this trailer will not fit it so I am selling it unused.  I haven't picked it up yet so i don't have pictures but will be able to send pictures tomorrow to anyone interested.  Located in Bay St. Louis MS

$4,700 OBO with no wait time

two two 8 - 332 - three 170

Price Dropped to $4,400 OBO.  For those unfamiliar with sport trail, this is the highest end trailer you can buy.  All components are welded, this thing is like a work of art.  Dimensions are set to a jig to perfectly fit your particular application

IMG_1061.jpeg

IMG_1064.jpeg

IMG_1066.jpeg

On 7/12/2018 at 11:39 AM, jcchapot said:

Brand new dual axle sport trail trailer without brakes for $4,700.  This trailer has never even had a boat on it.  I ordered it for my 2004 22 TE a few weeks ago and then Tuesday 07/10 purchased a 24 TE and this trailer will not fit it so I am selling it unused.  I haven't picked it up yet so i don't have pictures but will be able to send pictures tomorrow to anyone interested.  Located in Bay St. Louis MS

$4,700 OBO with no wait time

two two 8 - 332 - three 170

I would contact one of the local dealers in Florida, TX, Alabama, etc. ..AMeratrail is the house trailer...but, for the right price they might have someone who is interested....the AT are $$$$

dc

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

It is more a question of what the law requires.   In Georgia, for instance, a trailer with a GVWR of over 3000 lbs is required to have brakes on all wheels.  For example, on my Ameratrail tandem axle, I have 4 brakes, so it is legal.  It probably wouldn't make for a good situation if someone had an accident involving the trailer and it didn't have brakes.  

It would also be a question of how far the boat is normally trailered.  If a few miles to a ramp, that is one thing.  But if you're hitting the interstate for 50 or 75 miles on a regular basis, I wouldn't consider a trailer for towing a 22 Pathfinder without brakes.

• jcchapot changed the title to 2018 Sport Trail Trailer for 22 TE - SOLD!

Archived