Joe M

Costa sunglasses (Price Drop!)

Costa Harpoon sunglasses. 580G green mirror glass lenses, tortoise frames. Excellent condition, absolutely no scratches on lenses, some wear on nose and ear pieces. Perfect for inshore and flats fishing. Original hard Costa case included. My old eyes now require prescription bifocal lenses. Ouch!  You can get a deal and help this old dude pay for his new shades....$80.00--includes USPS first class shipping anywhere in continental US.  

Email joemalat@gmail.com or call 252-202-4189.

Joe

Glasses 1.JPG

Glasses 4.JPG

Glasses 7.JPG

Glasses case.JPG

Glasses 10.JPG

Yeah, my local eye doctor who is a Costa dealer can send them back to Costa and have prescription lenses placed back in your frames, progressive in my case. I guess they now have a "state of the art" facility where they do their own lenses and do not farm them out anymore.

The prescription bifocal lenses from Costa did not work for me. My eye doctor (Costa Dealer) ended up using his lab for the lenses and put them in the Costa frame. 

Hey guys,

Thanks for your thoughts re: Costa prescription lenses. For what it's worth, about three months ago I got a pair of prescription glasses through my local eye doc. Costa made the lenses, put them in their Howler frames, one week turn around. Distance vision is tack sharp, progressive lens gives me great close up vision--best of both worlds.  Expensive, but worth every nickel. 

I'm all good with my current glasses, I would just like to sell my old glasses. 

Yep, that's a coastal NC area code. I'm in Southwest Florida now, but I lived on the Outer Banks (Nags Head) for about 30 years until I moved to Punta Gorda in 2009. I just kept the same cell # when I moved. I used to work for the NC Aquariums and traveled to Wilmington several times a year...but I didn't do any fishing there.