Back in a Pathy

northernsnooker

Finally back in a Pathfinder!  Was planning to order a new one, but I decided I couldn’t pass this used one.  It’s not exactly how I would have built it out. But it’s a 2016 with 60 hours and always stored inside. Still smells new. 

It was a long drive to Destin, but I saved a bunch of money.  Heck, just the savings in sales tax will cover a trolling motor. 

Im sure I’ll have some questions as I start really going through it. I don’t think there are many 2600 TRS owners on here. However, some of my questions may apply to the HPS too. I know I need to do some stand pipe research. 

B2DA1D71-FFE5-42A3-B38C-958C1EEA22BF.jpeg

17 hours ago, BradM said:

Very NICE! Have you got an EcoBoost in that ruck or a 5 liter? How did she pull it? I'm in the hunt, but still working on the wife. I really want an F-150 with a 3.5 in it.

I have the 3.5 Ecoboost.  It towed it pretty well.  If i was going to do a bunch of long distance towing, I would get a F250.  My 2013 F-150 had the 5.0 and it was not enjoyable towing anything over 5,000 lb.  The Ecoboost is the way to go!

On 7/10/2018 at 2:33 PM, brune90 said:

what kind of mileage do you guys towing/non towing with those eco boosts....my titan is pretty crummy (9-10 towing 17 interstate non tow) and its almost time for an upgrade.

Nice boat OP

I usually get 17 non towing around town. Maybe 19-20 non towing on the highway. 

Towing the 2600 back from Destin to Fort Myers I got just under 9 mpg. 

On 7/16/2018 at 6:29 PM, northernsnooker said:

And first dumb question. When I hit the fresh water switch the water comes out of the spigot below the rear deck. How do I get fresh water to the “shower head” under the leaning post?

thanks!

Anybody?  I think this same leaning post is on other models as well. Thanks!

• 4 weeks later...
4 hours ago, Vapor Trail said:

Nice boat Snooker!  I've been looking for a long time on the used market but you don't see many advertised.  How did you find this one?  Advertised online?

The 2600 TRS appears to be the hardest model to find. It’s only been around a few years and I think it’s the least popular model so less on the used market.  I checked Boat trader almost daily and finally found this one. When I bought there was only 2 for sale anywhere. This one and a black one in Orange Beach, AL. 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Nice boat Northern.  To be a Pathfinder forum it's hard to get questions answered around here.  I see you asked two questions above and no one responded or helped you out.  Maybe you can help me with one I posted here over a month ago that no one answered either.  Could you measure your dash size and tell me how tall and wide the area is for mounted electronics? Thank you 

Must not be any 26'ers around on the forum.  If I knew the answers, I would answer and so would many others.   If anybody has answers to questions, they usually are fairly promptly offered.

Now, if you need to know something about a 2200V, ask away!  LOL

On 10/5/2018 at 1:44 PM, Vapor Trail said:

Nice boat Northern.  To be a Pathfinder forum it's hard to get questions answered around here.  I see you asked two questions above and no one responded or helped you out.  Maybe you can help me with one I posted here over a month ago that no one answered either.  Could you measure your dash size and tell me how tall and wide the area is for mounted electronics? Thank you 

Yes. I actually meant to take a pic and measurements, but forgot. Boat is in storage. I’ll try to go over there later this week. 

Cant wait to get my metal building done. Then when questions arise I’ll just walk out back and measure. 

Archived