Sign in to follow this  
northernsnooker

Back in a Pathy

Finally back in a Pathfinder!  Was planning to order a new one, but I decided I couldn’t pass this used one.  It’s not exactly how I would have built it out. But it’s a 2016 with 60 hours and always stored inside. Still smells new. 

It was a long drive to Destin, but I saved a bunch of money.  Heck, just the savings in sales tax will cover a trolling motor. 

Im sure I’ll have some questions as I start really going through it. I don’t think there are many 2600 TRS owners on here. However, some of my questions may apply to the HPS too. I know I need to do some stand pipe research. 

B2DA1D71-FFE5-42A3-B38C-958C1EEA22BF.jpeg

• Like 2

Very NICE! Have you got an EcoBoost in that ruck or a 5 liter? How did she pull it? I'm in the hunt, but still working on the wife. I really want an F-150 with a 3.5 in it.

17 hours ago, BradM said:

Very NICE! Have you got an EcoBoost in that ruck or a 5 liter? How did she pull it? I'm in the hunt, but still working on the wife. I really want an F-150 with a 3.5 in it.

I have the 3.5 Ecoboost.  It towed it pretty well.  If i was going to do a bunch of long distance towing, I would get a F250.  My 2013 F-150 had the 5.0 and it was not enjoyable towing anything over 5,000 lb.  The Ecoboost is the way to go!

• Like 1

what kind of mileage do you guys towing/non towing with those eco boosts....my titan is pretty crummy (9-10 towing 17 interstate non tow) and its almost time for an upgrade.

Nice boat OP

Very nice.

I used a hot glue gun and closed up the large openings of the plastic shield and drilled about 8 1/4”holes around the stand pipe and it has worked flawless ever since.

On 7/10/2018 at 2:33 PM, brune90 said:

what kind of mileage do you guys towing/non towing with those eco boosts....my titan is pretty crummy (9-10 towing 17 interstate non tow) and its almost time for an upgrade.

Nice boat OP

I usually get 17 non towing around town. Maybe 19-20 non towing on the highway. 

Towing the 2600 back from Destin to Fort Myers I got just under 9 mpg.