Tower on 22’ Path

Westhall55

I have a question that some of you guys might know the answer to. I have a 2001 Path 22’ and am trying to mount the T-Top that I am eventually gonna turn into second station. I want to make sure it is mounted really good to deck. I was informed that not all of the earlier paths have backing plates under the deck. How would I know how to find these if i did? Also what would you do if there were not any? I was advised by a reputable fabrication shop that they use legs with 8 screw holes and slam the crap out of it with 5200. I would not be riding across heavy chop in second station. I would you it at idle when site fishing flats. It’s off of a 243 Everglades. Got a steal at 700.00. Thanks so much 

7B2286FD-210B-4242-8C6B-D62183AF434D.png

CF973DFE-2DE1-4B6C-AC8D-F882DDE8D011.jpeg

I have an 06 22TE with a tower and I think the only backing plates are under leaning post and up near trolling motor. I’ve had to address some minor stress cracks under the  front posts of my tower on gelcoat. I’ve done a few things to tighten up my tower and keep the floor looking good. Previous owner had a guy attempt to fix it but didn’t quite do the job right. 

• 3 weeks later...

Archived