Maverick 26 Master Angler OMG

FLSnookhunter

My limited understanding is they stopped making the 21 MA due to production costs and having a price point that would make it competitive in that market, go much higher and you may as well buy a bay boat. This new version may be a MA in name only, the final product may be something else altogether.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, FLSnookhunter said:

I also heard around last week that the new MBG factory is only for their 23-25’+ boats and the current factory will just make the smaller boats. Wonder if that thought came into play deciding the size. I also wonder if our older Master Anglers will get even more demand 

Doubt it. With new ones on the horizon, I see the prices dropping and more being available. 

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Sorry guys, the 26 is still in "ideation" as we have other projects to complete prior to starting on this one.  Mainly the new facility which we are all working hard to get up to full speed, it is getting close and then we can move forward on cool projects such as the 26 Maverick.  

Skip

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Yes there is a chance something is coming in the future...  Wish I could tell you better news but we have many irons in the fire at this time and this project got pushed back.  

The big blockage was the new facility and getting it running at full production.  We are now close and will be there soon which will allow us more time on projects such as these.  I can now say hiring over 100 new employees and getting them up to speed is a major task, we are starting to hum along now getting better daily.  Thankfully there is a huger demand for our product and we have not been able to produce enough for the past 4-5 years, happy to report we are catching up and have increased production here tremendously in the last 6 months.  

Skip 

• Like 1

• 1 month later...