2002 18.5 Master Angler

mglow

On 6/18/2018 at 5:07 PM, whichwaysup said:

she's a beauty!   How about a few more details on her to help us get the word out for you?

I love that yellow MA - Absolutely stunning every time I see her!    This is a rare find and 2002 is a spring chicken for these MAs!

_TSP2499.JPG

_TSP2490.JPG

_TSP2464.JPG

21 hours ago, whichwaysup said:

was that Poling platform extended to accomodate the jackplate?   Man that thing is pretty.  why are you selling her, and where is she located? 

Yes sir! We extended it because I never could remember it was goint to hit!!! It is in Albany, Ga. Other guys are right, pictures taken in the Flint River because I didnt have time to get to the coast:)

46 minutes ago, mglow said:

Yes sir! We extended it because I never could remember it was goint to hit!!! It is in Albany, Ga. Other guys are right, pictures taken in the Flint River because I didnt have time to get to the coast:)

Been there, done that - and the new owner will owe you a big thank you.  It's the only reason I keep hesitating on a jackplate for mine.

I can't believe it hasn't already sold.   Or, maybe it has.  :)   

4 hours ago, mglow said:

Sure am! Caught a 30" gator trout in there while taking the pictures:) 

Lol I've taken my Pathfinder to lake Blackshear a few times. You get crazy looks. I'm right down the road in Motown. If I was still looking for a 18 Mav yours would be in my yard! 

• 5 weeks later...

Archived