2008 22' Pathfinder XL, Tournament ***SOLD***

finfeather

2008 22' Pathfinder XL, Tournament Edition, Yamaha 250 four stroke (only 496 hours), Ameratrail aluminum dual axle trailer (brakes on both axles).   Boat, motor and trailer have always been kept under carport since new and also covered with a boat cover.  Everything is in excellent condition. Interior and exterior of the boat and motor basically look new. 

Boat is loaded and includes hydraulic steering, hydraulic jack plate, boarding ladder, recessed trim tabs, 8' Powerpole, Garmin 3210 GPS/sonar/plotter, 3 live wells (2 in rear and 1 in bow).  Total of 6 live well pumps (3 recirc pumps and 3 livewell pumps).  Total of 95 gallons of live wells.  Motor Guide 82lb thrust trolling motor is included (not in photos but can provide upon request).  Quick release trolling motor bracket on bow, 4 bank on board battery charter, Clarion stereo with CD and Bluetooth, courtesy deck lighting, leaning post with backrest, rear deck removable backrest and rear cushions (all cushions are original and look new), 24 total  rod  holders, lockable rod compartments port and starboard, custom Sunbrella bimini top (4 bow stainless frame) and boat cover also included (not in photos but can provide upon request).  

Gelcoat and the hull side and top side still shine like it left the factory and no fade.  Motor looks new outside and under cowling.  Motor just had 100 hour service including new water pump, gear lube, oil change, etc.  Motor runs excellent with no issues and low hours.  Stainless 4 blade Power Tech propeller.

I am post a few photos but have dozens in the event someone needs more.  I can send photos of any part of the boat, motor and trailer and you request.  Like previously stated, boat and motor look new.

Only reason that I am selling is because I just purchased a new boat.

Asking price is $35,000

Please call or text Rich @ (772)321-5049 with any questions or requests.  Thank you

PF - dash.jpg

PF - center consold stb side.jpg

PF - facing rear from front.jpg

PF - facing front from stb rear.jpg

PF - left rear port.jpg

PF - stb.rear.jpg

PF - stb side.jpg

PF  port side.jpg

PF - rear deck no cushion.jpg

PF - hull.jpg

PF - engine port side.jpg

Archived