Whiskeytrain

Boat cover for hewes

Hey guys, the boat cover that came with my boat is starting to become unraveled at the seams. It’s past the point I want to get it fixed at 100 bucks an hour. Was wondering if you guys had any suggestions for a new boat cover. Not looking to get a custom one. Would like to keep it under 500if possible. The boat is a year 2000 18ft hewes bayfisher with a poling platform. I think the cover that I received when I bought it is not a custom cover, but fits perfectly. Hoping to find another like it.

thanks for any info

matt

I just got a Carver Sundura. It's a poly material which makes it lightweight and so far it's very water repellent. Comes with a 7 year warranty...If it lasts 5 years I'll be happy.  It fits nice too

They have them by make model year and with poling tower or no poling tower. I looked for mine by. Fit perfectly.

boatcoverdirect is I believe Carver covers.  I don't know how old mine is, came with boat when I bought it 5 years ago so guessing 7plus years old.  It is a Carver cover  I store my boat under roof so the cover does not get beaten by the sun. 

I keep my boat under a pole barn, I’d love to get a nice light cover that wil keep the dust and dirt out that is easy to clean. The cover I have now let’s dust in and is very heavy.

Best price I found was through iBoats dot com, with free shipping too.  If not in stock, they place the order to Carver , Carver makes it, then Carver ships directly to you.  Took one week. 

I am looking for a cover for my 2300 HPS and no luck.. Ordered from Boatcover.com but they cant get it right. Returning my second cover now and looking for another option... 

On 6/13/2018 at 4:37 PM, Coto said:

coverworld.com got a 21 Redfisher w/poling tower in Sundura for $489.

This place is in Australia