2200V position on trailer

wrhatt

How far do you normally tow the boat ? If it's a couple of miles to a landing or hoist....extend the bunks.  If you are towing on the Interstate at 65 mph or more on a regular basis for 20 or 50 or 100 miles or more, then tandem is the only way to go. I just pulled mine from Savannah to Islamorada which is almost 600 mikes one way  with no problems. I do carry two spares and a spare hub / bearing assembly. I would say it's all according to how far and how often you tow. That's my two cents.  JJ

IMG_1580.JPG

On ‎6‎/‎15‎/‎2018 at 4:29 PM, fishmanjj said:

How far do you normally tow the boat ? If it's a couple of miles to a landing or hoist....extend the bunks.  If you are towing on the Interstate at 65 mph or more on a regular basis for 20 or 50 or 100 miles or more, then tandem is the only way to go. I just pulled mine from Savannah to Islamorada which is almost 600 mikes one way  with no problems. I do carry two spares and a spare hub / bearing assembly. I would say it's all according to how far and how often you tow. That's my two cents.  JJ

IMG_1580.JPG

good looking rig. from the look of the photo, looks like a lot of overhang, may be wrong, jmo.

Archived