Sign in to follow this  
Vapor Trail

Component Brand

21 hours ago, Vapor Trail said:

Does anyone know what brand the ski pylon and pedestal seat base Pathfinder uses?

Thank you

Call Ray at the factory.

dc

I've seen pictures of some that rusted very badly and reports of loose fit so before I spec out a boat I'm wondering if there are better options, like something made out of 316 stainless?  Possibly using the ski pylon base for a rear seat.  I'm a fabricator and machinist so I could make a sweet matching Llebroc seat fit on the post.  

Vapor Trail,

This picture is what MBG sent me for my ‘08 2200TE. It’s a 3/4” nominal plastic bushing, available from Wallaby’s Fabrications 772-467-0011. It takes a straight pin post, non lockable.

I have not called them, but this should be child’s play for you.7266CC08-864C-4C5A-B988-DEACBEEDF487.thumb.jpeg.55c42c463b9c08b2631339a32a3f3cf9.jpeg

I saw some that were capped like a gas cap that you screwed out and the post slid in. They were very low profile. I think the boat was at tuppens marine

12 hours ago, A_shue said:

I saw some that were capped like a gas cap that you screwed out and the post slid in. They were very low profile. I think the boat was at tuppens marine

Right, I think that’s the “hidden in the glass”  piece pictured above. I unscrew my “gas cap” and I see the black bushing. The countersink seems to be on the wrong side, so maybe MBG sent me an example pic, or a retrofit part pic. Feeling underneath in the foreword storage locker, I didn’t feel any screws.