Scum line what do you use?

Paid Up

My go to to get the yellowing off a white hull has always been Mary Kate On Off.  The only problem is once you start using it, the hull yellows even quicker.  A good wax job holds down the yellowing, for a while anyway.

Best Boat Soap...

I have tried many car and boat soaps, in search of one that is easy on the wax finish, cleans well and doesn't leave water spots.  Most of them were expensive and did one out of the three requirements well.
For years, my wife has been using one inexpensive multi-purpose cleaning product, made by Amway, for just about everything around the house.  Any surface that was cleaned with this stuff would shine without spots or streaks, including glass and mirrors.
I finally listened to her suggestions and tried it on the cars and boat, and the results were amazing.  It's concentrated so a little bit goes a long way.  It's mild on your skin, mild on the finish, and leaves a just waxed shine with no water spots.  It's even Kosher!
Here's a link to more info on the product:

http://www.amway.com/Shop/Product/Product.aspx/Legacy-of-Clean-L-O-C-Multi-Purpose-Cleaner?itemno=E0001

If you know someone in the Amway business, you can help them out by inputting their IBO# and IBO Key when ordering online and he or she will get credit for the sale.

If not, a close friend of mine is in the business.  You could help him out with some bonus points by inputting his IBO info at checkout:

Referring IBO#: 5613
IBO Key: SET

Thanks,

Gary

Archived