2003 Maverick Master Angler 17'

Flats Nerd

2003 Maverick Master Angler 17'

2003 Yahama F150 -  ~ 1000hrs

Single Axle - Rolls Axle Trailer

Please Note: Gauge says ~1650 hours -  Gauges were reused from previous owner when the boat was repowered.The previous engine was a 2 Stroke and then repowered with the F150.

Reason for Sale: Moving up North and no room in new location, need sell before moving. Otherwise I would not sell.

Garage Kept last 4.5 Years -Cleaned and rinsed before put away every time.

**Ask Nosy neighbors if you don’t believe me.

Routine Service completed every 100 hours - again ask neighbors - Came to house

-  Recently had Engine VST cleaned with last 100 hour service.

Overall-  This boat is incredibly dry for it being on the smaller end it runs really shallow. Easily perform all sorts of fishing the last 4.5 years: Flats, Bass, you name it. I trailer this all over the state and will miss it.

Features:

New 55 lb Salt Water Xi5 MotorGuide Wireless Trolling Motor - new Battery and Charger (Room for 1 more battery) -  Installed Mid February

Electric Jack Plate

8 ft Power Pole with switch on console

White Under Water lights

Interior LED Running lights

2 Removable seats

2 Live wells - 1 was converted from storage to live well from Previous owner- 1 live well was enough for my use.

Polk Audio speakers with tweeters w/ BlueTooth Head Unit inside center console

3 Batteries in total -  1 Trolling - 1 House(Sandbar) and 1 starter

Outdoor Cover Included

Yes, this is a 15 year old boat in great shape with that said, there are minor scratches, dings in a few areas of the boat. (Which does not impede the performance. Most are overlooked unless scrutinizing every inch). If you want to be that person, this may not be the boat for you. Most people are un-aware as they are wear and tear over 15 years.  Most if not all of which were from the previous owner. Overall the boat is in Good shape and has been cared for and been a great ride.

Email with Subject -  Maverick if interested. I will get back to you as soon as possible.

BCN09c@gmail.com

17,500 OBO

IMG_2021.PNG

IMG_3052.JPG

IMG_3674.jpg

Mav 1.png

Mav 2.png

Mav 3.png

Mav 4.png

Mav 5.png

Mav 6.png

Motorguide Xi5 Wireless Saltwater Trolling Motor - Overtons.png